Over the last few months, we’ve been working hard to develop a new website with the capability of offering a comprehensive learning platform. And today, it’s here! The new website can be accessed at the same address — www.EtnaWineSchool.com — and it’s packed with new and engaging material to get you excited about and loving Etna wines.
Features of the new website and distance learning platform:
- The new website is fast loading, uncluttered, and responsive on every device;
- The online learning platform is designed to help with distraction-free learning and deliver the most amount of information in the shortest time possible;
- A new, secure members area keeps track of your progress and personal details, so you can focus on your wine education;
- Your instructors are on our About page, so you can learn more about their projects on Etna; and
- Our Campus Store offers the possibility to purchase study materials.
The first course is now available. The Introduction to the Wines of Mount Etna is a great resource for uncomplicated details about Etna’s volcanic wines. It also includes an overview of the Etna wine region, a history of winemaking on the volcano, and information about modern strategies currently in practice on the mountain.
Signing up for a course is simple. In just a couple of clicks, you can have your own unique student account and access to the first and only online learning platform dedicated to the wines of Mount Etna.
Please feel free to peruse the website and tell your friends that Etna Wine School is also completing a full Etna Ambassador Certificate Program for anyone with an interest in these inimitable volcanic wines.
For students who pass the Ambassador Program, we are offering a special opportunity to become a permanent part of the Etna community as a Certified Etna Scholar, the pinnacle of our wine education programs. Details about the Ambassador and Scholar programs will be available shortly.
As always, if you have any questions, you can visit our contact page where there is a new enhanced FAQ section, or you can send us an email. We are also active on social media, if you prefer to reach us this way.
I hope this finds you well. Be safe, stay healthy, and keep studying.
Cheers from Mount Etna